My practice is comprised of three distinct areas: Commercial Real Estate, Expert Testimony in Litigation, and Real Estate Tax Appeals.
The commercial real estate practice encompasses the following areas:
- Acquisitions and Sales, both improved and unimproved;
- Commercial Leasing for both Landlords and Tenants including office, warehouse/distribution and retail;
- Entity formation;
- Partnership negotiations;
- Land Use, including zoning, subdivisions, site plans and redevelopment for both residential and commercial projects;
- Financing both Lenders and Borrowers;
- Commercial opinion letters for multi-state loans;
- Title Review;
- Establishment and management of closing programs for Condo and PUD Regimes including compliance with PREDFDA matters
Although I do not undertake litigation, I have acted as an expert witness in real estate matters. These cases include acting on Plaintiffs or Defendants' behalf in partnership disputes, broker issues and allegations of legal malpractice. I am familiar with the Consumer Fraud Act, the regulations and statutes governing real estate brokers and the LLC statutes and cases.
Procedurally, I will initially discuss the case with the client and review basic elements of the case without charge, including pleadings, to determine whether I can be of help. I normally proceed at a fixed price against time for the report with per diem charges for depositions and court testimony.
For this area of my practice, kindly review the section of this website describing the real estate tax appeal process.